Water intrusion can be a very destructive force. Evergreen Restoration’s staff of IICRC trained technicians is suited for any Water Loss situations. Through intensive, on-going schooling and in-house training, we have staff available and answering the phones 24/7. Evergreen Restoration’s response time is unrivaled in the industry. Once on site, we are able assess the situation and address it immediately with our specialty equipment designed for these situation. In most instances, a few days of drying can reverse the effects of water damage. When the excessive moisture has been removed from the structure, our contractors can efficiently repair any damages to pre-loss condition.
1 866 948 3200
When a water loss has occurred it is important to remember that the longer that water stands, the more difficult it becomes to remove and the more likely it is to become contaminated and/or germinate mold.
When Evergreen Restoration, is called to your home or structure in Tacoma our IICRC Certified Technicians will do the following procedures EVERY TIME:
1. Take photo of the front of the home or structure and physical address.
2. Introduction of the crew to the Tacoma homeowner/property manager.
3. Speak with the Tacoma homeowner/property manager about the damage and find the point of origin.
4. Start with the point of origin and inspect all affected areas of the home for moisture.
5. Take Photo’s of all affected areas, including documenting the condition of all the personal belongings in the affected areas.
6. Walk through the home or structure with the Tacoma homeowner/property manager to explain the documented damage and the drying process.
7. All authorizations and releases signed and dated.
8. Begin extracting highly saturated areas from the water damage.
9. Remove any baseboards and doors to promote better airflow.
10. Remove all affected carpet and padding and any affected insulation in the crawl space.
11. Take samples of the damage areas for lead and asbestos and have the samples tested.
12. Remove all affected drywall from the Water Damage.
13. Set up equipment to begin the drying process.
14. Take photos of the water damaged areas with equipment operating and sheetrock removed.
15. Send documents to insurance company.
(253) 535-3200 or (866) 948-3200
We Help Put Lives Back Together
Thank you for your interest in our services. To contact us, please use the information provided, or our contact form. If you are contacting us outside of business hours, our team will be in contact with you the following business day. If you are having an emergency please call 911.